The Transaction Reports include a display of invoices for title setups, revisions, publisher direct orders, credit memos, and debit memos.
In the left-side navigation menu, click TRANSACTIONS to view all the transactions for your account.
Click the “ALL TRANSACTIONS” card to see all the transactions made through your account and all the currencies as shown in the image below. If you prefer to see transactions made in a specific currency, such as GBP for UK transactions, click the GBP Transaction button.
Invoice = Invoice Number - A description of the transaction is provided, and more detailed information can be viewed by clicking on the invoice number. You can view the description of each invoice further below.
Order Number = Web Order Number for a publisher direct order, also known as a short-run order.
Amount = Total Invoice
If you prefer to see transactions made in a specific currency, such as GBP for UK transactions, click the GBP Transaction button.
You can select a different date range in the bottom left corner.
You can change the number of rows you would like to view on each page.
Select the date range view or custom to create a customized report. Click HERE to learn more about customized reporting.
Description (Invoice description):
- Title Setup and Revision – Fee for uploading files for a new title or a revision fee for uploading new or revised files for an existing title that has already been in production.
- Web-Based Short Run Invoices - Invoice for a Publisher Direct Order placed through your IngramSpark account. Also known as a short-run order.
- Credit Memo - A financial document issued to indicate a reduction in the amount that needs to be paid or reimbursement of fees charged.
- Debit Memo - A financial document sent to a customer to inform them of money owed to IngramSpark due to returns or other fees, or to correct an invoice.
- POD-ANNMTCE – The invoice shows the title has distribution services enabled.
If you have suggestions for improving this reporting
please leave us a comment!
Click the FOLLOW button to be alerted to updates to this article.