The Main Reporting Dashboard provides a quick overview of Print & Ebook Sales activity.
Access the Main Dashboard when you click on REPORTS in the left side navigation.
Here you will find information about all the new reporting available:
Sales by Region
- Hover over countries to view sales.
- Click Full Report to zoom in and for other filtering options
- Your Bestselling Print Titles
- Your Bestselling Ebook Titles
- Sales at a Glance
- Sales by Subject
Reporting information on the Main Dashboard is set as defaults.
Click 'Full Report' for more filtering options and to view the dedicated page for a report.
At the bottom of each report displayed, you can click 'Full Report' to view the dedicated page for that report.
Sales data is updated within 24-48 hours after we receive the order from a seller (bookstore, library, retailer, etc.). Please keep in mind that a wholesale distribution order is not considered final until after it has been shipped.
Sellers have the option to cancel orders prior to fulfillment, so these cancellations can cause fluctuations between sales and compensation data.
Here's an example:
- We received a wholesale/distribution order for a book on January 1st (This sale is listed in the Sales Reports and appeared in the reporting within 24-48 hours after January 1st)
- The order is printed and shipped to the retailer/bookseller on January 5th. (Retailer ship times may vary)
- The order is posted to the sales compensation report on January 7th
- The Sales Compensation period closed on February 1st (The compensation amount is now available in the Unpaid Sales Compensation section of the Compensation Report until it is paid and then it will appear in the Paid Compensation reporting)
If you have suggestions for improving this reporting
please leave us a comment!
Click the FOLLOW button to be alerted to updates to this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.