Welcome to the NEW & Improved Reporting Dashboard!
The Main Reporting Dashboard provides a quick overview of Print & Ebook Sales activity.
Access the Main Dashboard when you click on REPORTS in the left side navigation.
Here you will find information about all the new reporting available:
- Sales by Region
- Hover over countries to view sales.
- Click Full Report to zoom in and for other filtering options
- Your Bestselling Print Titles
- Your Bestselling Ebook Titles
- Sales at a Glance
- Sales by Subject
Reporting information on the Main Dashboard is set as defaults.
Click 'Full Report' for more filtering options and to view the dedicated page for a report.
At the bottom of each report displayed, you can click 'Full Report' to view the dedicated page for that report.
IMPORTANT NOTE about the New Reporting and the Classic Reporting...
As part of our reporting redesign, we have completely overhauled how we report sales data to you. The sales data you are receiving in the new reporting is more up-to-date than ever before. Whereas the classic sales data was not reported to you until 24-48 hours after a distribution order was completely closed out of our system, your new sales data is updated within 24-48 hours after we receive the order from our retail partner. This means you see your sales happening closer to the date of transaction than ever before. However, please keep in mind that an order is not considered final until after it has been shipped. Retailers have the option to cancel orders prior to fulfillment, so these cancellations can cause fluctuations between your sales and compensation data.
Here's an example:
- We received a wholesale/distribution order for a book on January 1st (This sale is now available in the New Sales Reports and appeared in the reporting on January 1st)
- The order is printed and shipped to the retailer/bookseller on January 5th. (Retailer ship times may vary)
- The order is posted to our sales compensation reporting on January 7th (This sale is now visible on the Print Sales Report in the Classic Sales Reports)
- The Sales Compensation period is closed on February 1st (The compensation amount is now available in the New Unpaid Sales Compensation section of the Compensation Report)
If you have suggestions for improving this new reporting
please leave us a comment!
Click the FOLLOW button to be alerted to updates to this article.