Why my account was deleted?
This could happen for a number of reasons, including a publisher's request. IngramSpark will maintain your account information in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) safety protocols. That means your account may be deleted automatically if you:
- Fail to confirm the supplied email address during account setup.
- Fail to complete the required information fields during account setup.
- Fail to accept the IngramSpark agreement within 30 days.
The account setup process takes about 20 minutes to complete. Please complete the account setup process as quickly as possible to avoid account deletion.
Here’s what you need to start the process:
- Valid email address
- Credit card to keep on file in your secure account (can be changed at any time or others added)
- Tax ID number (Only needed for business accounts. If you followed the personal account path and you do not need to provide tax information)
- Banking information or PayPal information (US) (for direct deposit of what you earn for every book sale)
Click HERE to access step-by-step instructions for setting up an account.