As of 2017, IngramSpark/Lightning Source is not required to distribute IRS Form 1099 for publisher compensation payments.
IngramSpark/Lightning Source will distribute a payment report for the publishers' reference and use, reflecting US sales receipt income for the prior year. We send the report to the email address of the current sales compensation report recipients. This report can also be obtained online by following these instructions:
- Log in to your IngramSpark account
- Click "Reports" located in the left sidebar
- Select "Compensation"
- In the "PAID COMPENSATION" section, click on the box for the compensation earnings you need information for. You can select "Total Paid Compensation" and that will include all compensation earnings from all markets,
- In the lower-left corner, in the dropdown menu select "Last Year" to receive a report for the prior year's earnings.
- In the top right corner of the Paid Compensation section, click "Download" to obtain a copy of the report.