- What if I am Claiming an Exemption Based on My Entity Status (Governmental, Educational, Charitable, or Nonprofit Organization)?
- I’m Not in the US. Is this Applicable to Me?
- What Do I Need to Send to IngramSpark to be Exempt From Paying Sales Tax?
- Can I Get a Refund for Any Taxes Paid Before I Submit My Certificate?
- How Does U.S. Sales Tax Affect Me as a Foreign Publisher?
- I am Tax Exempt. How Do I Submit My Documentation?
- In Which U.S. States Will Sales Tax be Charged for Publisher Direct Orders (if Tax Exemption Documentation is Not Provided)?
- I have Already Uploaded My Tax Exemption Documentation. Do I Need to Resend it?
- Do I Have to Pay Sales Tax on the Title Setup or Market Access Fees?
- Where Can I Find Out More about Tax Exemptions?
- What Happens If I Do Not Submit Updated Sales Tax Documentation as Requested?
- If I Have Resale Tax Exemption Documentation For One State, Do I Have to Pay Taxes in Other States?
- Why Do I Have to Fill Out Forms for Illinois, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia if I’m Not in Any of those States?
- Can I Mail or Fax a Copy of my Tax Exemption Certificate to My IngramSpark Support?
- What is a Resale Tax Exemption Certificate and am I Eligible?
- What is the Reseller Affidavit?
- I Do Business in a State that isn’t One of the 14 in Which IngramSpark is Currently Required to Charge Sales Tax. Will I Still be Affected?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?Submit a request