I am replacing a novella, Book 1 of a 3 book series with a novel that will be Book 1, Second Edition. I will publish the paperback on Amazon in a few weeks then will transfer the title to Ingram Spark. Should I make the novella Book 1 unavailable now or wait?
My plan on Amazon is to publish Book 1, Second Edition with a new ISBN then request that the two editions be linked. After that, I'll ask KDP to make Book 1, Second Edition the default. Then I will eventually inactive Book 1 novella. I don't know if that will work, but it seems possible.
What should be my best strategy to replace the paperback on IngramSpark?
Please sign in to leave a comment.