How do I check the status of my order?
In the ORDERS link on the left-side toolbar, click on the link for Submitted. A list of submitted orders will appear. Click on the order number to view the order.
The order screen will show the status of your order (example further below):
- Pending – These are orders that have been submitted but are not scheduled to begin the printing process. This status is commonly seen when the eproof has not been approved. If your title is not in production, orders will not print. Please check the status of your title in your library.
- Submitted – This means that the order has recently been submitted, but it has not routed to a print facility yet.
- Print Ready – The order is ready to begin the printing process.
- Printing – The order was routed to a print facility, and it is in the printing process.
- Shipped – This means that the order has shipped and is out for delivery.
In the U.S., sometimes a print order is split and sent to different print locations. When this happens, one part of the order may ship at a different time than the other. See the order status and print location column in the image below.
You can view this information for an order through the Submitted section of Orders: