To better assist you, our live phone support and chat options will be temporarily unavailable for United States customers as of today. In an effort to process your requests in a more timely manner, we will be focusing all U.S. support representatives on queries submitted via our support form at this time.
If you’re awaiting a response from a previous email or form submission, please know we’re working to address these requests in the order in which they’ve been received and there is no need to submit an additional request due to this update. By focusing support queries on a single communication channel, we hope to resolve requests more efficiently than we’ve been able to, across multiple touchpoints.
While we understand form submission is not as immediate as phone or chat, it allows you to outline your detailed requests, provide screenshots, and enables us to surface helpful articles while you wait.
Here are a few tips to help us help you faster when you contact support by submitting a form request:
- Provide your account number
- Clearly state your issue (i.e. “orders,” “title setup,” “availability”)
- Provide any screenshots or photos you feel may be relevant
- Avoid submitting more than one request about the same subject
If your request is in regards to a title transfer or order claim, skip the above form and submit one of these instead:
As always, we encourage you to search for more general questions in our Help Center, using the search bar above. Many of our most frequently asked questions can be found here and will resolve your inquiry more quickly than waiting for a customer service response. However, we’re aware that some questions require a personal touch, so feel free to submit a request using the tips above.
Here are some helpful tips to use when searching for an answer to your question in the Help Center:
- Enter the main keyword(s) for the information you are looking for. If you are looking for returns information for books distributed through our global network, enter the keywords distribution return and the articles containing those keywords will appear
- Avoid using words such as "a" "the" "and"
- Let us know if the article answers your question by clicking yes or no, at the end of the article:
Thank you for always sharing your concerns with us; we’re listening! You are our motivation for constant improvement, and we appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work diligently to support you as soon as possible.