TYPES OF PRODUCTS NOT PERMITTED:
1. Summaries, workbooks, abbreviations, insights, or similar type of content without permission from the original
2. Content containing 90-100% blank pages like notepads, scratchpads, journals, or similar type of content.
3. Content that mirrors/mimics popular titles, including without limiting, similar covers, cover design, title,
author names, or similar type content.
4. Content that is misleading or likely to cause confusion by the buyer, including without limiting, inaccurate
descriptions, and cover art.
5. Content listed at prices not reflective of its market value.
6. Content scanned from original versions where all or parts contain illegible content to the detriment of the buyer.
7. Content created using automated means or mass-produced processes.
Lightning Source reserves the right to remove books containing the above criteria without prior notice to the publisher. Any fees paid to Lightning Source on behalf of the publisher will not be refunded if the book is removed due to violation of one of the above criteria.