Below is a chart showing the trim sizes, binding types and papers available for printing and manufacturing Color Interior books.
- 1st column lists the trim sizes available.
- 2nd column lists the binding type.
In the 3rd, 4th and 5th columns, if the field is blue or light blue, that paper is available for that trim size and binding. If the field is white, the paper is not availble:
- 3rd column lists Standard Color printed on 50#/74gsm White Paper.
- 4th column lists Standard Color printed on 70#/104gsm Creme Paper.
- 5th column lists Premium Color printed on 70#/104gsm Creme Paper.
The minimum and maximum number of pages that can be printed for each paper type and binding is also listed below the heading of each type of paper. The chart below can be found on page 34 in the File Creation Guide, click here to access the guide.