Below is a chart showing the trim sizes, binding types and papers available for printing and manufacturing Black & White Interior books.
- 1st column lists the trim sizes available.
- 2nd column lists the binding type.
In the 3rd, 4th and 5th columns, if the field is gray, that paper is available for that trim size and binding. If the field is white, the paper is not available:
- 3rd column lists 38#/148gsm Groundwood Paper.
- 4th column lists 50#/74gsm Creme Paper.
- 5th column lists 50#/74gsm White Paper.
The minimum and maximum number of pages that can be printed for each paper type and binding is also listed below the heading of each type of paper. The chart below can be found on page 34 in the File Creation Guide, click here to access the guide.