It's becoming easier and easier to self-publish and distribute a book. However, it is not so easy to create a book that is successful. Join book coach and author Joan Holman in a one-hour webinar to learn about the mistakes many self-published authors make and how to self-publish the right way to increase your likelihood of success. She will discuss:
- How to approach self-publishing with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Why the number of books sold is not the only measure of success.
- How self-publishing can enhance your career or business success.
- How to set realistic goals for your book.
- Why you need a marketing strategy for your book.
- How book pricing can impact the sales of your book.