If you have a print PDF file uploaded to your IngramSpark account for a print book, we can create an ePub file for your ebook. Simply click the Convert button beside the title on your Dashboard to begin the process.
What you should know...
- The ebook conversion process typically takes 15 business days.
- We will use the PDF file in your IngramSpark account for the print book to create a re-flowable ePub file.
- You will not be able to revise your print file until the ebook conversion is complete.
- The cost for this service is $.60 cents per page. This fee will be charged to the credit card on file. The total conversion cost will be displayed on the last screen of the conversion process for your approval.
- When using our ebook conversion service, enter the promo code FREEEBOOK to waive the $25 setup fee.
- A unique ISBN (different from the print version) is required. You can supply your own or if located in the U.S., customers can purchase a discounted ISBN or use a free ISBN during the setup process.
- You will also add the retail/list price for the ebook for each distribution market, during the ebook title set up process.
- Once your conversion is complete, we will upload the ePub file to your account and notify you when the title has been distributed.
**Please note that once the conversion is complete, any revisions or changes to the content or cover image would need to be made to the file by you and would be subject to a $25 revision fee. We recommend only requesting the ebook conversion service once you are satisfied with your content in your print file.