The Print Sales Report provides information regarding sales for your print book through our distribution channels. Print sales are reported on your publisher compensation report when they are shipped from our print facility.
- Date Range or Period – Here you can select a specific date range (01/01/2018 to 01/31/2018) or a period (January 2018).
*If a date range is greater than 100 days, you will need to select "Email Delivery as file attachment" instead of using the Screen Display option. Also, date ranges cannot exceed 366 days. If you would like to see a report for a longer date range, you will need to run multiple reports.
*When selecting a specific month and year, the sales information listed is for print books shipped on the 1st day of the month through the last day of the month.
*Selecting the period option for a sales report, for a specific month and year, will match the publisher compensation payment for that month of sales.
- Operating Unit/Currency –This specifies the country/currency that was used when your book was printed and purchased. For example, if someone in Australia purchased your book, you would select LS AU as the Operating Unit and AU Dollars as the Currency.
*Only one Operating Unit and Currency can be used at one time.
- Compensation Type – Here you will select POD because your book was printed on demand at one of our facilities. Compensation that appears in the reporting will be in that country's currency. Ex: UK = GBP
The Operating Unit/Currency options available for POD are:
LS AU and the Australian Dollar
LS UK and either Euros or Pound Sterling
LS US and US Dollar
The option to use for Global Connect/Espresso is LS US and US Dollar
- Optional Filter Criteria – You have the option to include ISBNs, titles, and an author name if you would like a more specific report.
- Output Format – Screen Display and Email Delivery are both options when running a sales report. If you select Email Delivery, we recommend selecting Adobe PDF as the attachment type.
NOTE: If there were no sales, a report will not be produced.