With the eBook Sales Report, you can build a report that provides information on your eBook sales through our distribution channels.
eBook retailers have 25 days after month end to report eBook sales to Ingram. For this reason, the sales report you receive will be for sales 60 days prior. See chart below for payment schedule.
A separate report is generated for Apple (Agency) ebook sales. If your ebook sold at Apple and any other ebook retailer, you will receive two separate reports.
If there were no ebook sales, you will not receive a compensation report email.
Monthly sales reports will be emailed within five (5) business days of our accounting month end. Payments are made to the publisher, via direct deposit or PayPal, 90 days from the end of the month in which the sales are reported.
The following are instructions for accessing the sales report and compensation earnings for ebook sales:
You can now build your ebook sales report. Please see numbered steps below for instructions.
1) Date Range or Period – Here you can select a specific date range (01/01/2019 to 01/31/2019) or a period (January 2019).
- If a date range is greater than 100 days, you will need to select "Email Delivery as file attachment" instead of using the Screen Display option. Also, date ranges cannot exceed 366 days. If you would like to see a report for a longer date range, you will need to run multiple reports.
- Please note that sales data outside an accounting sales period is not recommended.
- Selecting the period option for a sales report, for a specific month and year, will match the publisher compensation payment for that month of sales.
2) Operating Unit/Currency – Please select LS US only for reporting. All ebook sales are made through CoreSource which is a US company. If you select another country and currency, no report will be generated, at this time.
3) Compensation Type – This refers to eBook sales and specifies whether your eBook was sold through Apple or another retail partner. Selecting CoreSource Agency will display sales through Apple, and selecting only CoreSource will display sales through any of Ingram’s retail partners excluding Apple.
You cannot select both CoreSource and CoreSource Agency in the same report if the output format is Screen Display. If you select both, you will need to choose “Email Delivery as file attachment.”
4) Optional Filter Criteria – You have the option to include ISBNs, titles, and an author name if you would like a more specific report.
5) Output Format – Screen Display and Email Delivery are both options when running a sales report. If you select Email Delivery, we recommend selecting Adobe PDF as the attachment type.
Compensation payments for eBook sales are 40% of the list price of your eBook. If you opted out of the Amazon agreement, compensation is paid at 45% of the list price.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact IngramSpark Support:
US and Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Kingdom: email@example.com
(Please include your account number in the subject line. Sending an email to multiple addresses may delay the response time).