If you wish to claim an exemption from sales tax on the products and services purchased from IngramSpark and Lightning Source, you will need to submit updated sales tax exemption documentation. You may be exempt from paying sales tax if you are purchasing the products and services for resale or if you are an exempt entity (ex: governmental, educational, charitable, or nonprofit organizations).
Articles in this section
- What Should be Entered in the Declared Unit Value Field?
- Where does the Declared Unit Value appear when placing an order?
- What is the Declared Unit Value?
- What Do I Need To Send IngramSpark To Be Exempt From Paying Sales Tax?
- Sales Tax Information
- Adult Coloring Books UK and EU Restrictions
- What if I am Claiming an Exemption Based on My Entity Status (Governmental, Educational, Charitable, or Nonprofit Organization)?
- I’m Not in the US. Is this Applicable to Me?
- Can I Get a Refund for Any Taxes Paid Before I Submit My Certificate?