If you wish to make changes to your title metadata, click on the See More Details link in the Title Approval page. You’ll then be able to edit and save changes to each section of metadata as needed.
Recommended items to consider while evaluating your eProof:
- Have your latest changes been incorporated?
- Is the pagination correct: odd numbered pages on the right/recto and even numbers on the left/verso?
- Are the page items and text positioned correctly on the page?
- Does your proof contain any spelling or grammatical errors or typos that need to be corrected?
- Is the ISBN correct and identical on the cover as well as the copyright page?
- Does the price on the cover match the price in the title metadata?
- eProofs should not be used to evaluate color or print quality. A physical copy should be reviewed to evaluate this.
- The cropping of both cover and interior is approximate and does not account for the manufacturing variance of 1/16” (2mm)
- eProof file sizes are limited to 2GB. Where a file is close to this limit, pages are removed from the middle of the content to reduce the file size. Where this happens you will see a watermark appear at the bottom of each interior page confirming that pages have been removed. Note: this only appears in the eProof file and does not apply when the book is printed.
Important note: Pending production orders cannot be released for printing until your proof approval is completed.
Read our eproof article at https://help.ingramspark.com/hc/en-us/articles/211155463-eProofs