You can change your publishing company name or add an imprint of a publishing company name.
How do I change the company name on my IngramSpark account?
- Log in to your IngramSpark account.
- In the top right corner, click on the drop-down arrow and then click on Account Information. This will take you to the screen where you can make changes to your account information.
- Click on the Edit Account Information button. This takes you to the screen where you can make changes to all of your account information.
- Click Save when completed.
Making changes to your account may also automatically fill out a new W9.
Updates to account information may need to be reviewed by our Finance team before the changes are in effect. Contact the support team with any questions you may have. (see further below for contact information)
How do I add an Imprint so a different publishing company name appears for my book? What is an Imprint? An imprint of a publisher is a trade name under which it publishes a book. A single publishing company may have multiple imprints, often using the different names as brands to market works to various demographic consumer segments. Authors not wanting to use their name as the publisher in the market place can have an imprint added so their work is listed with the imprint name as the publisher name.
Adding an imprint will not change the name of your IngramSpark account. However, in the market place, the imprint you select will show as the name of the publisher for the book.
You can request an imprint be added to your account in the following ways:
- During step 3 of the title set up process, you can click on the REQUEST ANOTHER IMPRINT link and fill in the request box with the imprint(s) you would like added.
- Email the Support team and request the imprint(s) be added to your account
- Send the request through the online chat on your IngramSpark account
To add an imprint, you must have an active IngramSpark account. Please be sure to include your account number and name. Please allow up to 48 hours for the imprint to be added. Below are the email addresses to use, depending on where you are located:
United States: email@example.com
Australia & New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a call:
US and Canada: +1 (855) 99SPARK or (855) 997-7275 (Weekdays 7:00 am- 7:00 pm, Weekends 10:00 am - 7:00pm Central,U.S.A.)
United Kingdom: +44 808 164 8277 (Weekdays 8:30 am - 5:00 pm UK Time)
Australia: +61 3 9765 4800 (Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST)