To ensure you have the correct paperwork for all U.S. states in which you are eligible, we highly recommend submitting your exemption documentation through the IngramSpark website. If you are unable to submit your paperwork online, please download the correct paperwork that you receive from IngramSpark and fax it to (UK Fax No.) +44 (0) 845 121 4594. Please reference your IngramSpark account number on the form.
Articles in this section
- What Should be Entered in the Declared Unit Value Field?
- Where does the Declared Unit Value appear when placing an order?
- What is the Declared Unit Value?
- What Do I Need To Send IngramSpark To Be Exempt From Paying Sales Tax?
- Sales Tax Information
- Adult Coloring Books UK and EU Restrictions
- What if I am Claiming an Exemption Based on My Entity Status (Governmental, Educational, Charitable, or Nonprofit Organization)?
- I’m Not in the US. Is this Applicable to Me?
- Can I Get a Refund for Any Taxes Paid Before I Submit My Certificate?