With resale certificates, someone purchasing goods to resell may be exempt from paying sales tax on those items. The tax exemption applies only to the goods to be resold, not other items purchased for use by the business. To claim an exemption based on resale, you must provide a properly completed resale certificate for all states where you are licensed as a reseller.
Articles in this section
- What Should be Entered in the Declared Unit Value Field?
- Where does the Declared Unit Value appear when placing an order?
- What is the Declared Unit Value?
- What Do I Need To Send IngramSpark To Be Exempt From Paying Sales Tax?
- Sales Tax Information
- Adult Coloring Books UK and EU Restrictions
- What if I am Claiming an Exemption Based on My Entity Status (Governmental, Educational, Charitable, or Nonprofit Organization)?
- I’m Not in the US. Is this Applicable to Me?
- Can I Get a Refund for Any Taxes Paid Before I Submit My Certificate?