In addition to printing and distributing your titles, IngramSpark functions as an organizational resource for the business side of your publishing endeavors. Fortunately, all the sales data you could need for your print on demand titles and e-books are available at the click of a button.
From the Dashboard, click on the “Reports” tab, then click on the type of information you’re looking for.
The following reports will provide you with detailed information about the activity in your IngramSpark account:
- EBOOK SALES REPORT: Build a report that provides information on your Ebook sales through our distribution channels.
- PRINT SALES REPORT: Build a report that provides information on your print sales through our distribution channels.
- PUBLISHER COMPENSATION PAYMENTS REPORT: Review compensation that has been paid
- PUBLISHER COMPENSATION UNPAID INVOICES REPORT: Review compensation that has not yet been paid
- BILLING STATEMENT: Review charges by closed accounting months. Must be transmitted by e-mail and details any money you’ve paid to IngramSpark.
- INVOICES: Review charges listed by title.
- TRANSACTION HISTORY: Use to view a summary report of sales history and any credits applied.
- PRE-ORDER REPORT: Use to view orders that have been submitted but have a title that has not met the On Sale Date.
All reports prompt you to specify the period of time you need information for, the LS operating unit and the correct currency for that market.
E-book Sales Report and Print Sales Report allow you to filter by particular ISBN, title, or author; use these to keep a record of your sales through Ingram’s distribution channels.
If you encounter any issues with your reports or if you need any questions answered not covered here, please contact the IngramSpark support team:
US and Canada: email@example.com
United Kingdom: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include your account number in the subject line. Sending an email to multiple addresses may delay the response time).
Give us a call:
US and Canada: +1 (855) 997-7275 (Weekdays 7:00 am- 7:00 pm, Weekends 10:00 am - 7:00pm CST,U.S.A.)
United Kingdom: +44 808 164 8277 (Weekdays 8:30 am - 5:00 pm UK Time)
Australia: +61 3 9765 4800 (Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST)