You are considered a foreign (non-U.S.) publisher if your country of domicile/residence is not the United States
Articles in this section
- What Should be Entered in the Declared Unit Value Field?
- Where does the Declared Unit Value appear when placing an order?
- What is the Declared Unit Value?
- What Do I Need To Send IngramSpark To Be Exempt From Paying Sales Tax?
- Sales Tax Information
- Adult Coloring Books UK and EU Restrictions
- What if I am Claiming an Exemption Based on My Entity Status (Governmental, Educational, Charitable, or Nonprofit Organization)?
- I’m Not in the US. Is this Applicable to Me?
- Can I Get a Refund for Any Taxes Paid Before I Submit My Certificate?