Without updated sales tax exemption documentation, sales tax will be collected on future printing orders (short run and drop ship) in the states where Lightning Source is obligated. If you updated your sales tax exemption documentation prior to January 29, 2014, you will need to resubmit your information to the Lightning Source website to qualify for a sales tax exemption.
Articles in this section
- What Should be Entered in the Declared Unit Value Field?
- Where does the Declared Unit Value appear when placing an order?
- What is the Declared Unit Value?
- What Do I Need To Send IngramSpark To Be Exempt From Paying Sales Tax?
- Sales Tax Information
- Adult Coloring Books UK and EU Restrictions
- What if I am Claiming an Exemption Based on My Entity Status (Governmental, Educational, Charitable, or Nonprofit Organization)?
- I’m Not in the US. Is this Applicable to Me?
- Can I Get a Refund for Any Taxes Paid Before I Submit My Certificate?