If you need to make updates to the information you provided for your book, known as metadata, the following instructions will help you.
- Log into your account
- Click on the title you would like to update. This takes you to the Title Information page
- Click on the Basic Information button
Scroll down to the section of information you would like to update. In this example, (see image below) we will add a Thema Subject
1. Hover over the area and a box will appear with a pencil to the right.
2. Click on the field to access the "Find Subjects" button. You will also see a "Find *Qualifiers" button. Click on "Find Subjects".
3. A box will pop up containing all the Thema Subjects. Click on the + beside a category to expand the list. Click on the subject you would like to add.
4. The subject will appear in the field. Click save.
* Qualifiers allow you to narrow down the subject category you selected by region, countries, holidays, education level, etc.