Aerio is an independent retail network built for book lovers to market & sell books direct to consumers.
- Create a store within minutes. Literally.
- Embed your store on a website or blog. It’s as easy as embedding a YouTube video
- Already have a fully developed site complete with product pages? Just add buy buttons and a cart
- Make media-rich landing pages for your books with video, audio, and images
- Sell books anywhere people hang out online—websites, blogs, and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Product pages, stores, and cart are optimized for mobile viewing
- E-books are fulfilled in EPUB and Kindle’s Mobi format, so no special readers are needed
- Print books are picked, packed, and shipped by the reliable people at Ingram Content Group
- Payment, customer service, and taxes handed by Aer.io
Whether you’re a self-publisher seeking another sales channel, a traditionally published author looking for ways to mobilize your platform, or a savvy publisher giving your authors new tools, Aer.io can help you sell more books to those painstakingly cultivated fans.
- Sell from any page on your website or blog with commerce-enabled widgets
- Encourage fans to sell from their sites, earning them real revenue
- Use buyers’ email addresses to further develop your relationship
Expand Your Audience, with or without Direct Sales
Already have e-commerce through your website? Suspect that you still need to link to retailers like Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or Apple? No worries. Aer.io’s got you covered with Aer.io Plus, a retail enhancement that gives you more options for marketing and sales, and Aer.io Flyer, a premium marketing option that will help you hook readers across the web.
- Create and share a sample chapter or two on your website or social feeds
- Collect email addresses within the sample
- Link readers to traditional book retail outlets