Aerio is an independent retail network built for book lovers to market & sell books direct to consumers.
- Create a store within minutes. Literally.
- Embed your store on a website or blog. It’s as easy as embedding a YouTube video
- Already have a fully developed site complete with product pages? Just add buy buttons and a cart
- Make media-rich landing pages for your books with video, audio and images
- Sell books anywhere people hang out online—websites, blogs, and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Product pages, stores and cart are optimized for mobile viewing
- E-books are fulfilled in EPUB and Kindle’s mobi format, so no special readers needed
- Print books are picked, packed and shipped by the reliable people at Ingram Content Group
- Payment, customer service and taxes handed by Aer.io
Whether you’re a self-publisher seeking another sales channel, a traditionally published author looking for ways to mobilize your platform, or a savvy publisher giving your authors new tools, Aer.io can help you sell more books to those painstakingly cultivated fans.
- Sell from any page on your website or blog with commerce-enabled widgets
- Encourage fans to sell from their sites, earning them real revenue
- Use buyers’ email addresses to further develop your relationship
Expand Your Audience, with or without Direct Sales
Already have ecommerce through your website? Suspect that you still need to link to retailers like Barnes and Noble, Amazon or Apple? No worries. Aer.io’s got you covered with Aer.io Plus, a retail enhancement that gives you more options for marketing and sales, and Aer.io Flyer, a premium marketing option that will help you hook readers across the web.
- Create and share a sample chapter or two on your website or social feeds
- Collect email addresses within the sample
- Link readers to traditional book retail outlets