Look Inside the Book is a new feature offered during the title setup process. This feature only applies to print books. This allows buyers to get a sneak peek of the first few chapters of your book on retail sites.
If you’d like to add the Look Inside the Book feature for any existing titles in your IngramSpark account, reach out to our customer service team and let us know at email@example.com.
You can view our Terms and Conditions HERE.
Note about AMAZON
We do not directly control which pages will be featured as part of LITB on Amazon’s listing.
- We make up to 90% of the book’s content available to Amazon, then Amazon will display it on their listing. Amazon can make between 10-80% of that content available for viewing.
- Amazon has indicated all books have a 20% default viewing limit.
- Source: https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001119751 Scroll to the bottom of the page to the FLEXIBLE VIEWING LIMIT PERCENT heading.
Point-of-Sale Sampling (per Amazon’s website)
From any book detail page, customers have the opportunity to sample participating books using our Look Inside reader. From both Kindle and Print previews customers can:
- Sample pages from within the reader
- Switch back and forth between the print and Kindle samples without leaving the reader
- View books on similar topics and previously viewed books
- Within the print sample, customers can also preview random pages and search for specific references or characters.