If you have forgotten your password and are experiencing issues logging into your IngramSpark account, you may request a temporary password. Once you receive your temporary password, you can use this to log in and update your password to something of your own choosing.
Steps to request a temporary password are outlined below:
- Click “Log In” on the IngramSpark website: http://www.ingramspark.com/
- Click on the blue “Forgot your password?” link
- Enter your email address and click on the blue “Reset Password” button. This will generate a temporary password sent to your email address.
- Passwords are case and space sensitive, so it important to be sure you are entering the temporary password correctly. For example, if an “n” is entered as an “N”, the password will be rejected.
- You may consider copying and pasting the temporary password. If you do this, please be sure to remove any unnecessary spaces that could appear when you paste.
- Once your temporary password is accepted, you will be able to create your own new password for future use.
- Please note that if more than one temporary password is requested, you will need to use the most recent temporary password sent to you. Any previous temporary passwords are considered invalid once a new temporary password is requested.
If you continue to experience issues trying to access your account, please contact IngramSpark Support.
Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CT
Saturday – Sunday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm CT